Monday, July 12, 2010

I love vacation!

I got into the travel industry by dumb luck.  After getting my AA degree from Moorpark Jr. College (a community college) I went to California State University at Northridge.....working full time to support myself and trying to get my Bachelor's degree was not possible for me at the time....so I dropped out, bought a one way ticket to Israel.  I was set up for a six month program called Ulpan on a Kibbutz (Hatzor near Ashdod).  After being away from the good old USA for 1 1/2 years when I got home I knew travel was part of my soul,  so I got into the business............the rest is history.

So I LOVE vacation, it doesn't matter where or when I'm into it!

After an afternoon squall we drove over to Rockport, Ma.  Many artist come here for plein air painting of the harbor.


Once we arrived the weather changed, it was so sunny I had to buy $5.00 clip on's for my glasses as my eyes were tearing up from the sun.  So we (Beth, Holly and I) decided we wanted to go out into the ocean Sea Kayaking.  Here are a few video's from our journey. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment