Monday, October 15, 2012

Montserrat Monastery & the Boys Choir

After visiting the Salvador Dali museum we drove the Montserrat Monastery we wanted to see the famous Boys Choir sing without the crowds, so we made it in time to see them sing at 6:45 pm.  I chose this video as it shows where Montserrat is high in the mountains and what the area around it look like, in addition to hearing the boys sing with this man.


When we got up on Tuesday, October 16th we took a walk to a small church, still part of Montserrat and took these photo's there.






So we left Montserrat mid day and drove to Barcelona, we made it to our Hotel Catalonia Cathedral very easily!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest

    writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website goes over a

    lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to send me an
    e-mail. I look forward to

    hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!
    my webpage :: http://www.thespainforum.com

    ReplyDelete