Wednesday, October 24, 2012

World Series 2012 in San Francisco, A.T. & T. Park

What a year it has been for our San Francisco Giants!

From shutting out the Dodgers, in 3 consecutive home games in June for the first time in the over 1,200 games these teams have played against each other to Matt Cain's perfect game, I was there through it all!

I went to the first two playoff games, which we lost to Cincinnati. We then went on vacation to Spain, Costa Brava and Barcelona.  When I left I did not think that the Giants could go to Cincinnati and win 3 straight games on the road....but they did.  So while I was in Barcelona at 3:00 am I am watching my MLB app listening to Kruk and Kuip...the Giants again face elimination for the 4th time.  Yet we win game 5 in St Louis to bring the series back to SF.  We arrived home from Spain on Saturday, October 22nd, so I was able to attend games 6 and 7 which we won.  It was the first game 7 in over 50 years of SF Giants history.  It is/was destiny that we swept the Detroit Tigers, when all the experts where picking them.  4 games to 0

World Series 2012 in San Francisco at AT&T Park

No comments:

Post a Comment