Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Javier Paris - Once owned the World Record for the fastest time in the 2 X 2 Rubix cube - Tuesday, February 14th

Tuesday, February 14th

Happy Valentine's Day to all! 💙💚💛💜

Our doorman's name is Javier Paris.  We are now able to have short conversations with him, which is a huge improvement from when we arrived.  If he's not reading or cleaning or helping people, who live in our apartment building, he is working on his many different types of Rubix cubes.  I tried to look up exactly how many different types of Rubix cubes there are but I couldn't find that answer. However here is the history of the Rubix cube

I have known for some time that Javi, at one time, held the World Record for the 2 by 2 Rubix cube in 1.63 seconds.   What I did not know is that it was captured on YouTube....so here it is!


I did look up what the current worlds record is, I believe it is 0.49 of a second....it almost seems impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment