Monday, October 21, 2013

Even ONE MORE DAY in Argentina - MONDAY, October 21, 2013!

Yes, two nights in a row we didn't get on (standby) the only Delta flight of the day to Atlanta to get home......we decided to just stay close to the airport so we are in the Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport hotel.  Over the past year I've stayed at a few Holiday Inn on MLT Vacations business trips.  What I can tell you is this was THE FINEST Holiday Inn I've EVER stayed in.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner on "Mother's Day" in the El Mangrullo Asador.  The following day we spent in the Holiday Inn Ezeiza - Coral Spa.  Since I work remotely I was able to do 95% of my work via email.  My only challenge is that I am supposed to be in LA for business and meet my boss on Wednesday evening, October 23rd.  we enjoyed relaxing and hanging out at the Holiday Inn I did get a lot of work done.

WE GOT ON the Delta flight tonight and ONCE A GAIN got UPGRADED to First/Business class.....so we are finally on our way home!

Don't cry for me Argentina......BYE, BYE Argentina.....

No comments:

Post a Comment